- Prospects/ Incoming Students
- About Us
- Current Cadets
- News & Events
- Related Links
- Contact Us
If you are planning on attending a four-year college and are interested in receiving a tuition scholarship along with some of the best leadership training available, Army ROTC may be right for you.
The high school four-year scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or campus military science department for more information. You can also click here to go to the Army ROTC website for the application. To qualify, you must:
- be a US citizen.
- be between the ages of 17 and 26.
- have a high school cumulative GPA of at least 2.70.
- have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- score a minimum or 1100 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 24n the ACT (excluding the writing test scores).
- meet physical standards.
- agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a reserve component (US Army Reserve or Army National Guard) upon graduation from college.
The Army Green-to-Gold program is designed to offer enlisted Soldiers in the Army the opportunity to earn a commission as an Army officer. This program offers enlisted Soldiers three unique ways to earn a baccalaureate degree:
- Scholarship Option: 2-, 3-, or 4-year scholarships for Soldiers who are considering leaving Active Duty to attend college.
- Non-Scholarship Option: for Soldiers who have already completed two years of college.
- Active Duty Option: for Soldiers who want to remain on Active Duty and attend college.
More information about the Green-to-Gold program can be found here. You can download the applications you’ll need to get your career as an Army officer started using the Green-to-Gold program.
Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty
The Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty, or GRFD, program is available to those enlisted members of the Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP) who desire a commission in the Army Reserves or National Guard. There are three types of GRFD scholarships available:
- GRFD-General: a 2-year or less scholarship for USAR/ARNG Soldiers.
- GRFD-Dedicated USAR: a 3-year or less scholarship for USAR Soldiers.
- GRFD-Dedicated ARNG: up to 3 years of scholarship for ARNG Soldiers.
Soldiers in the SMP/GRFD program may be able to use current ARNG or USAR benefits in addition to the ROTC scholarship benefits.